Now there is a choice!
Allerpaws a new personalized painfree Once-A-Day oral allergy treatment in an easy to administer spray.
An effective alternative to allergy shots!
Pet owners are often resistant to administering allergy shots. Allerpaws Once-A-Day unique delivery system - a quick, easy to use once-a-day metered, swivel spray is directed into the side of the mouth or under the pet's tongue - this eliminates the pet owner's biggest obstacles of pain and time to effective allergy treatment. Your clients will be reassured to learn that oral allergy treatment (SLIT - sublingual immunotherapy) has been used effectively in Europe for more than 40 years. Our product is approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and is used by Canadian and USA Veterinary Dermatologists.
Easy to use, prescribe and educate your clients and staff- Complete our patient information form or send us a serum for patient and food allergen testing
- We can provide testing on food, trees, grasses, weeds, dander, moulds and other allergens
Each client receives:
- A personalized prescription based upon the serum test results or by your evaluation of the symptoms and personal history of the animal.
-An easy to understand dosage sheet, re-order instructions and informative consumer brochure.
This treatment is painless, stress free, save your clients time and is easy for them to use. We offer additional telephone support to you.
Allerpattes, an effective Once-A-Day oral allergy treatment
- Easy-to-use, error free once-a-day dosing using a metered dose swivel spray system increases client confidence
- Customized prescription treatment and our product is as effective as allergy shots*
- No needles, no syringes - pain free treatment
- Used by Canadian and USA Veterinary Dermatologists
- Approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Developed and manufactured by Nelco-Vet, a trusted partner for more than 30 years
*An independent, two-year study funded by Nelco-Vet and conducted by a leading veterinary medical university showed clinical improvement consistent wth traditional subcutaneous immunotherapy (allergy shots).
Telephone us today at +1 (450) 202-0910 for pricing or to order.